CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

San Juan Capistrano




I haven't visited this old mission since grade school. Since it was on my way back up the coast from Dad and Lena's I thought it would be nice to see if it was the way I remembered it.

I do remember being there one year for the return of the swallows. There is such a sense of awe that God would instill a calendar into these birds so that they know when March 19th is each year as the day they are to arrive. Check out this link for more information. http://www.sanjuancapistrano.net/swallows/index.html


The other pleasant surprise was running into Sunday Night Group who were also spending the day in this quaint mission. I think Brad even got some good video with Sean and Annaliese there.


Posted by Picasa

0 comments: