CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Freedom to Vote


I am so grateful that we live in a country where we have the freedom to vote for the things we believe in and the things we believe need to change. It may not always seem like a fair system, but I am grateful that we still have a voice. But more importantly, I am grateful that we have a heavenly Father who hears us 24x7. We dont need to stand in line for our opportunity to be heard. We simply need to call out to Him. Our country still needs the Lord so my prayer this morning comes from 2 Chronicles 7:14


If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.


So, this morning I went to vote, to be heard, to speak what I believe in. The picture is a little dark because it was still dark outside. My other prayer today is that I hope everyone that is registered makes their voice heard and that the polls will be a safe place today.

0 comments: