CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

And then there was rest

Phil: I dont think we are going to make it to Hawaii for Christmas but I think we need a vacation soon. What do you think, should we do San Diego?
Janice: Let's try some place different, how about San Francisco? I haven't been since I was in High School.
Phil: Sounds great! I got an idea, let's fly into LA and drive up highway 1 and enjoy the view.
Janice: Love it. How about we rent a convertable?
Phil: Sounds good. What should we do while we are there?
Janice: We always have more fun when we only plan a couple of things and let the rest just happen. We can do Alcatraz.
Phil: I heard they have an evening tour.
Janice: OK, done. Darn the Giants arent in town.
Phil: What about the A's?
Janice: Yep, done.
Janice: My sister Joyce suggested a few "must do's". (She is the family San Fran pro).
Phil: Sounds like a plan.

And this is how we plan our vacations...together, 22 years of experience in working on a plan. We spend time together, we pray together, we walk together, we talk together, we praise God for our love.

0 comments: