CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Calling



"The Calling" was a musical presention by Saddleback that highlighted the needs in Africa. I was inspired when I returned home to paint these two watercolors. I plan on doing some more Africa paintings from some pictures that Kim Shott is going to share with me from her past visits to Tanzania. Please pray for Kim, she will be going back on a Medical Mission Trip this September. It has been pure joy watching how Tanzania has touched her life as she has shared her compassion and medical training to help the people in Kondoa and Mairowa.

1 comments:

Seven's Heaven said...

Hi Janice! So glad to finally see your blog. I'm way behind on my Saddleback notes and it was inspiring to read yours. Keep up the insights.
(you can delete those weird sales blogs)